We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Serious Bodyboarder/Boogieboarder - Rent/buy in Tamarindo?

Which Tamarindo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kihei, Hawaii
reviews: 44
Serious Bodyboarder/Boogieboarder - Rent/buy in Tamarindo?

Hi,

We are from Hawaii and my son is very good at bodyboarding. He uses fins and has his own very expensive bodyboard. We are going to be in Tamarindo for a couple days and are debating on whether to take along his bodyboard or if there is a place there that he can buy a very good board that would be comparable to his. I appreciate any help or suggestions. Thanks!

Philadelphia...
reviews: 7
11. Re: Serious Bodyboarder/Boogieboarder - Rent/buy in Tamarindo?

Ok great, thanks so much for the reply!

~~~
Destination Expert
for Richmond
reviews: 140
12. Re: Serious Bodyboarder/Boogieboarder - Rent/buy in Tamarindo?

I would bring your own... it's not too difficult to check it.

I checked my skim board last trip- it was easy, and it was my own.

FYI for any skim boarders that read this - DONT BRING A NICE ONE... there are a lot of rocks and pebbles in the sand that will quickly scrap up and gouge a board.

13. Re: Serious Bodyboarder/Boogieboarder - Rent/buy in Tamarindo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 31, 2014