We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deep Sea Fishing? Sailfish

Which Tamarindo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
Deep Sea Fishing? Sailfish

Im looking for a group or couple that would want to go with me an my fiance. i want to go sometime between may 15 through 29th, because thats when im there. Just let me know football5445@gmail.com. and also with whom and where are the best places to fish?

Houston, Texas
reviews: 3
1. Re: Deep Sea Fishing? Sailfish

Drats! My husband and I get to Tamarindo on the 29th and need a couple to split fishing with as well.

Houston
2. Re: Deep Sea Fishing? Sailfish

My husband and I will be in the Manuel Antonio area 27th-29th and we are looking to share a fishing boat as well! We are from Houston too!

Houston, Texas
reviews: 3
3. Re: Deep Sea Fishing? Sailfish

Manuel Antonio is roughly 6 hours away from Tamarindo, but good luck!

Miami Beach, Florida
4. Re: Deep Sea Fishing? Sailfish

Check this company: Costa Rica Discount+. They have this page online: https:/…sport-fishing-discounts-costa-rica 15% discounts on a fishing trip is a good deal, isn't it? I had my Special Offer card for July, but I will try to upgrade to the Special Pack.

Houston
5. Re: Deep Sea Fishing? Sailfish

Ya, I just realized you guys were not going to be anywhere close to us :-(

Tamarindo, Costa...
6. Re: Deep Sea Fishing? Sailfish

We often get a request from people asking if we can put them together with others on a trip to help save costs. What we do is contact a few boats and see if they have anyone else looking to pair up. Here are a couple of the boats we recommend:

www.coyotesportfishingtamarindo.com

www.tamarindosportfishing.com

7. Re: Deep Sea Fishing? Sailfish

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 19, 2014