We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Probably a silly question about RIU

Which Santa Cruz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pennsylvania
reviews: 17
Probably a silly question about RIU

I'm heading to RIU Guanacaste at the end of July. I've been to one all inclusive before in Jamaica but am certainly not an expert in traveling so here is my question: does Riu offer an area to wash clothing? I'm just curious because we will be staying there for over a week and I think I would rather spend an hour doing laundry then having to try and cram all those pieces on clothing in one suitcase!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
1. Re: Probably a silly question about RIU

They will do the laundry for you...of course for a fee...I really do not remember seeing any laundry machines or any area to wash clothes as you said..

roadadvisor

Costa Rica
reviews: 24
2. Re: Probably a silly question about RIU

You may find areas to wash clothes in some of the smaller, less expensive hotels but at an upscale resort like the RIU, why would they when they can get a little more money out of you by doing your laundry for you.

Costa Rica
reviews: 24
3. Re: Probably a silly question about RIU

And not a silly question at all for an inexperienced traveler. Ask at the hotel and you may be able to find a local lady who will do your laundry for you and cheaper than the RIU.

Hastings, United...
reviews: 6
4. Re: Probably a silly question about RIU

Wash it out in sink/bath and hang it on balcony to dry!

5. Re: Probably a silly question about RIU

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:29 am, April 16, 2011