We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please help with hotel in Samara!

Which Playa Samara hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Jose, California
reviews: 2
Please help with hotel in Samara!

I am looking for a hotel on the beach in Samara for our trip in July. I see that Hotel Fenix has really good reviews, but I also like hotel Las Brisas Del Mar and Samara Beach Hotel. We are looking for a nice, clean hotel that is right on the beach and preferably within walking distance to the town. Any comments and recommendations are appreciated!

Thank you!

North Carolina
1. Re: Please help with hotel in Samara!

Las Brisas is decent, and one of the larger ones so it often has rooms available, I have stayed there 4 times and enjoyed it every time. It's right on the beach and is right on the edge of town. I suggest a room with a/c, but have done it without. It's got a very nice pool as well (2 of them actually).

A nice place
reviews: 5
2. Re: Please help with hotel in Samara!

Yes, Las Brisas is a nice hotel. As fas as I remember the walk on the beach to the town took more or less 10 minutes.

3. Re: Please help with hotel in Samara!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, October 03, 2009