We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

villa vista del pacifico

Which Playa Hermosa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Palm Beach...
reviews: 1
villa vista del pacifico

Has anyone ever stayed at the Villa Vista del Pacifico property in Playa Hermosa? I am thinking about booking a condo there during the first week of March. It's hard to tell from the pictures whether this is a quality complex or not. I would appreciate any feedback you can give.

Thank you

Playa Hermosa...
reviews: 4
1. Re: villa vista del pacifico

Vistas Del Pacifico is in Playa Panama, 10 minutes from Playa Hermosa, 20 minutes to the Liberia Airport. There are a couple small condo developments mixed in with approx. 20 high end villas. Most have very nice views of Culebra bay, The Four Seasons Resort and the Gulf of Papagayo. Bay Point condos are VERY NICE,spacious decks, with a private pool and another huge community pool . Playas Del Coco is 28 minutes away with shopping, restaurants, banks, pharmacies. More restaurants in Hermosa.

West Palm Beach...
2. Re: villa vista del pacifico

Thanks for your reply. Now I am a little concerned, but grateful that you sent this information. This is the villa that I think I am renting http://www.vrbo.com/54448

It says it is Playa Hermonsa. Is it not in Playa Hermosa? this is the link the rental agent sent me to see other pictures of the property www.villavistapacifico.com

I have another question. The rental agent said that because the date was so close (March 3) they could not accept credit card payment. They want me to fax credit card info to hold the reservation and then pay cash when I arrive. Is that kosher? Seems like a credit card transaction could be completed in two weeks.

I would truly appreciate your feedback.

Thanks

Playa Hermosa...
reviews: 4
3. Re: villa vista del pacifico

OK, I followed the links and this is in Villas Sol Resort in Playa Hermosa.They have called their villa "Vistas del Pacifico but it is located in the Villas Sol Resort. Great views and you have the amenities of the resort. Shuttles run you to the beach, shops and restaurants are within walking distance. I have a few units for sale in this complex but I have not been in this specific unit. Decent accomodation, nice beach. I really do not know about the credit card situation but I checked out their site and this looks like a group of owners working together to rent their units when they are not there. Food is so so at the resort but the drinks are good. Local restaurants are close and taxis are cheap. Make sure you make it into Playas del Coco, fun little town, Do your grocery shopping there. You will enjoy it.

The timeshare guys may drive you a little crazy, just tell them you just bought a condo and they will leave you alone.

Have fun!

West Palm Beach...
4. Re: villa vista del pacifico

Thank you so much. You have put my mind at ease! Thanks for the recommendations as well. You are very kind indeed!

5. Re: villa vista del pacifico

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, June 07, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Playa Hermosa