We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

september honeymoon, codovac la costa

Which Playa Hermosa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cornwall, England
reviews: 2
september honeymoon, codovac la costa

We are going on sept 16th to codovac la costa, any advice on trips, we have hired a monster 4 wheel drive. We notice mixed reviews on our destination , any comments welcome.

Annie&Cy

Boulder, Colorado
reviews: 3
1. Re: september honeymoon, codovac la costa

We use a great company that caters to small groups. They also pick you up so you don't have to do any of the driving. They are doing all of our excursions and airport transfers. Great guts used them last year.

costarica-realestate.com/Papagayo%20Tours.htm

They do a great job and are very helpful when planning your trip.

Have you looked into the Papagayo area? We are staying at the Occidentla Grand and they have some really nice Honeymoon packages.

Playa Hermosa
2. Re: september honeymoon, codovac la costa

Buddycornwall, I wouldn't go to Condovac La Costa for your honeymoon if I were you. I suggest you try the Grand Papagayo or Fiesta Premier. Condovac La Costa is not even close to the quality of these two. In case you have a smaller budget, you may try Villas Sol or Ocotal Beach Resort. You won't need a monster 4 wheel drive as this area is one of the most accesible in the country, the roads are in great condition and the airport is 20 minutes away. I would contact one of the small tour agencies to pick you up at the hotel and take you to the tour areas. Have a great honeymoon!

3. Re: september honeymoon, codovac la costa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, September 02, 2009