We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palm Beach Estates

Which Playa Grande hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Longmeadow...
reviews: 9
Palm Beach Estates

We are thinking of going to Playa Grande this December. Having trouble finding a house to rent - my family is renting Casa Linda Vista but not enough room for us in the little casitas.

What can people tell me about Palm Beach Estates? Are they close to the water? Are they too close to each other?

What did people do in the area if they are not surfers?

Thanks.

Tamarindo, Costa...
reviews: 8
1. Re: Palm Beach Estates

Palm Beach estates are very close to the water in a residential area. They're not super close to each other.

Apart from surfing there's not a whole lot to do in Playa Grande. You'll probably want to take the water taxi over the estuary to get to Tamarindo and have access to shopping, bars, restaurants, nightlife etc.

Costa Rica
2. Re: Palm Beach Estates

You could also consider Villas Costa Grande in Playa Grande Estates. Our website is www.villascostagrandecr.com. Each Villa has 3 bedrooms with own bathroom, 2 living rooms and full size kitchen. Common area has outdoor shower, pool and small bbq. Each villa can accommodate 6 people. Let me know in advance if you would need 2 villas.

Playa Grande, Costa...
3. Re: Palm Beach Estates

Hotel Bula Bula is located in the neighborhood of Palm Beach Estates and is a property manager for some very nice homes in that neighborhood. Check out their website for details.

Kitty Hawk, North...
4. Re: Palm Beach Estates

Hey guys i am looking for an apt or condo for a about 3 weeks for myself nothing fancy just close to playa grande beach rent a board hang out maybe retire dont know yet any help please

kevin.minis@ourclub.com

gracias

Kitty Hawk, North...
5. Re: Palm Beach Estates

hey I am looking for a apt or condo for 3weeks to a month in playa grande somthing cheap , hang out, little beach maybe buy 1 any help please post asap gotta ticket to ride

peace

San Jose, Costa Rica
6. Re: Palm Beach Estates

Check with Casa Linda Vista or the Palm Beach States mentioned above those are good choices

Tamarindo
reviews: 10
7. Re: Palm Beach Estates

Check out surfingplayagrande.com for a map of Palm Beach Estates. Casa Muy Grande is an option or you could look at Playa Grande Estates and perhaps Casa Costa Palmera...

8. Re: Palm Beach Estates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, October 15, 2012