We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for beach chairs?

Which Playas del Coco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
reviews: 1
Suggestions for beach chairs?

We are spending a week in the area and would like to visit a few of the local beaches. I would love to have a beach chair to use while I am there. Does anyone have any ideas if there is a convenient location to purchase or rent them and what the cost would be?

Thanks in advance.

San Jose, Costa Rica
1. Re: Suggestions for beach chairs?

I have had seen some people renting chairs...but really do not know if you can take them away from the beach to another location...of course can be possible...but the best is to wait and see and ask once you are at Coco´s...

roadadivsor

Grecia, Costa Rica
reviews: 15
2. Re: Suggestions for beach chairs?

Coco has a number of "trinkets-and-trash" shops, and I am positive you will find a beach chair there. Better than a rental

Have a great holiday.

3. Re: Suggestions for beach chairs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, July 19, 2013