We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to shop for souvenirs?

Which Playa Conchal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jersey City, New...
Where to shop for souvenirs?

What are some unique Costa Rican souvenirs that we should definitely pick up on our trip? I stumbled along a picture of some hand-made Costa Rican pottery that I think is beautiful, is there anywhere I would be able to find any?

We'll be in Arenal for 3 days and Conchal for another 3, but our days at Arenal will be jam-packed with activities so I'm hoping we can do our shopping in Guanacaste.

Chesapeake, Virginia
reviews: 92
11. Re: Where to shop for souvenirs?

Thanks for the idea on Bio-land products - had not heard about that! Are those products available at all grocery stores throughout the country? We'll be in Arenal, Quepos, and Alajuela.

Georgetown, Canada
reviews: 9
12. Re: Where to shop for souvenirs?

I think they are. They are popular as all products are made there (the airport in Liberia has a little store that sells only their products but at much higher prices).. they have a great variety of bar soaps and some really nice face creams.. and yes.. coffee is best bought in the grocery store. Britt is the best known but we like Mountaina.. and 1820.

13. Re: Where to shop for souvenirs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 11, 2014