We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Westin

Which Playa Conchal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
The Westin

Does anyone have their email? I sent one early last week to the general email on the the website, with no response. I want to get information regarding the golf course, gee fees, carts and club rentals.

Pensacola, Florida
reviews: 168
1. Re: The Westin

Since I have had the same experience, I would say that since the earthquake maybe they are a bit busy with getting back to normal. At least I hope that is all it is. I was trying to make sure about a reservation that I had for an upcoming trip, but did not get a response. All I can do at this point is hope for the best.

Playa Conchal...
reviews: 21
2. Re: The Westin

Have no worries about sataying at The Westin Costa Rica. The weather is good, it has not rain a lot, the water is turquoise and warm. The question about reservation for golf or restaurants are available while you get here . I hope these helps or meaby ROADADVISOR may write on these fourum; he is more experience than I .

Wayne, New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Playa Conchal
reviews: 31
3. Re: The Westin

The course is run by Reserva Conchal, the property developer, rather than the Westin. You can get all your information from the Reserva Conchal website.

http://www.reservaconchal.com/golf_spa.php

The course is great and the staff is wonderful. You are going to really enjoy it.

Atlanta, GA
reviews: 1
4. Re: The Westin

You can prebook golf through Westin's guest services as well. They were running some discounted greens fees through the end of Nov. If you want some variety in course play, Hacienda Pinillia, about 35 min away also has a really nice course and its less traffiicked than the course at Playa Conchal.

Toronto
5. Re: The Westin

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction....looking forward to seeing this beautiful country and resort.

6. Re: The Westin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, December 15, 2013