We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We need Costa Rica wedding advice!

Which Liberia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington, DC
We need Costa Rica wedding advice!

We're planning a destination wedding in Costa Rica and need advice on which resort to choose to host the wedding. Here are the specifics: we want someplace with a nice beach (black sand, white sand, doesn't matter as long as it's pretty!), all-inclusive, that has experience with weddings and offers packages, can accomodate around 50 guests, not too far from an airport, and offers enough fun activities to entertain a wide range of people (from teenagers to senior citizens in their 80s). Also, someplace with a golf course nearby would be nice, and nothing insanely expensive (our budget, while flexible, is not limitless). Any suggestions? Also, when is the best time of year to visit? Thanks!!

Bay Area, Ca
11. Re: We need Costa Rica wedding advice!

Julie Castro,

Since you just had your wedding with the wedding planners that I have hired to do my wedding in March, can you give me any hints, or suggestions as far as what I might want to bring or suggest to the wedding planners? Is there something that you wish had been done differently? Do you have any photos? Any information you can provide especially regarding the planners would be great. You do not have to post them here, you can email me if you like, if it would be easier for you.

Thanks for your time, and congrats!!!

wizze1_2000@yahoo.com

12. Re: We need Costa Rica wedding advice!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, August 24, 2009