We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need itinerary help-2nd time in costa rica

Which Arenal Volcano National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
florida
reviews: 3
need itinerary help-2nd time in costa rica

hi..my husband and i are thinking of returning back to costa rica as we loved it sooo much last time. We went to arenal and stayed at the nayara and then went down to manuel antonio and stayed at the arenas del mar. We def are interested in arenal again but dont know where else to go to on our trip. It's just us traveling with no children. My husband loves adventure...repelling, white water rafting, etc. I zip lined for the first time in costa rica and want to do it again.....any advice on where to go would be great. thx!

London, United...
reviews: 5
1. Re: need itinerary help-2nd time in costa rica

Hi Pandish, when will you be visiting?

2. Re: need itinerary help-2nd time in costa rica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, September 17, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Arenal Volcano...