We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need a guide for hiking in Rincon

Toronto
Need a guide for hiking in Rincon

My wife and two friends want to hike in Rincon on July 20th. They don't want an organized tour, just an English speaking guide who can take them hiking in the park for around 4-6 hours. They have their own transport and can find their way there, or can meet someone in Liberia.

Any suggestions? I need someone who we can get hold of rather quickly. Thank you.

Toronto
1. Re: Need a guide for hiking in Rincon

Anyone?

Costa Rica
reviews: 26
2. Re: Need a guide for hiking in Rincon

I would contact Hotel Guachipelin and tell them you are looking for a guide for the day. They will recommend one of the guides they use. You can also contact any of the tour companies that go to Rincon de la Vieja and explain that you want to hire one of their guides.

Toronto
3. Re: Need a guide for hiking in Rincon

Thank you, Hattie. I'll contact the hotel and see what they suggest.

Toronto
4. Re: Need a guide for hiking in Rincon

Thanks to Hattie's suggestion, the Hacienda Guacipelin has advised me that they have bilingual guides available for hiking in the park, and they can be booked through the hotel.

guanacaste
reviews: 31
5. Re: Need a guide for hiking in Rincon

You can contact Esteban , he is in the area , his phone is +506-8764-0404 . The signal in the area is not the best , so you might send him a text message or a voice mail.

New York City, New...
reviews: 3
6. Re: Need a guide for hiking in Rincon

Herson Segura Spanglsh tours Herson03@Yahoo I have a number too if you are interested. We did a tour with him in November. He was phenomenal. Cannot say enough good things about him. He operates out of Guanacaste and can help with all aspects of your trip.

7. Re: Need a guide for hiking in Rincon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, July 19, 2014