We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Skywalk or Arenal Hanging Bridges?

Which La Fortuna de San Carlos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
reviews: 9
Skywalk or Arenal Hanging Bridges?

is there preference? Which is better?

Thank you!

Miami, Florida
1. Re: Skywalk or Arenal Hanging Bridges?

Either one should work out fine. The Sky walk has more difficult terrains to walk.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
2. Re: Skywalk or Arenal Hanging Bridges?

Hanging bridges is mostly a slow hike....Sky Treck some great Zip Lines...depends what you are looking for...Adrenaline Sky Treck...Relax and more relax Hanging bridges...

roadadvisor

La Fortuna de San...
Destination Expert
for La Fortuna de San Carlos
reviews: 7
3. Re: Skywalk or Arenal Hanging Bridges?

I have been to both a couple of times each. We have spotted a lot more wildlife at the Arenal Hanging Bridges versus the Sky Walk. My guess is because of all of the activity from the ziplines. The guides at each location have been professional and knowledgeable. The bridges are longer at Sky Walk.

La Fortuna de San...
reviews: 103
4. Re: Skywalk or Arenal Hanging Bridges?

I agree that if you want to see animals, with a GUIDE go to Hanging Bridges and you will see a ton! I went with a guide (Sky's guide) and saw very little in terms of wildlife). Last time I was on the ziplines at SkyTrek, when waiting on one of the platforms I actually saw monkeys and toucans so it's always a toss up as to where they are when you're there but again for animal watching...go to HB. :-) ENJOY!

5. Re: Skywalk or Arenal Hanging Bridges?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, June 29, 2014