We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ecotermales or Tabacon?

Which La Fortuna de San Carlos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jacksonville...
reviews: 85
Ecotermales or Tabacon?

Is either one better when traveling with kids? They are 15 & 11 and we don't want to be in a "party" atmosphere. Just want to relax and enjoy. Both have great reviews but not much feedback from families.

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
reviews: 36
1. Re: Ecotermales or Tabacon?

Both are pretty sweet, I like Tabacon a bit better because they so many different temp pools, Eco Termales only has 4 if I recall correctly. Waterslide at Tabacon is fun too, it would get my vote.

San Jose, Costa Rica
2. Re: Ecotermales or Tabacon?

For kids, Tabacon wins out simply for the variety, waterfalls, and waterslide in the main pool.

I know some object to the feel and construction of The Springs, but they do have day passes and their Club Rio is great for kids, and does have several "natural" hot springs set on the edge of the river, while up at the main complex, their main waterslide is much longer and more fun than that at Tabacon

San Jose, Costa Rica
3. Re: Ecotermales or Tabacon?

If you have the money TAbacon great palce QUELITY...Eco is small operation compare with TABACON but is great at least my kids love it...about The Springs...IMO is a Disney kind of place many fake things...not worth it...!

roadadvisor

4. Re: Ecotermales or Tabacon?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 25, 2014