We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question about www.fortunawelcome.com

Which La Fortuna de San Carlos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
Question about www.fortunawelcome.com

Hi. On the main page of www.fortunawelcome.com , near the top of the page is a large picture, as wide as the page, that changes every few seconds. There are five pictures total. My question is about the fourth picture, which shows a person climbing a cross a ladder-like rope bridge (strapped in) in front of a waterfall. Looks like fun! Can anyone tell me where it is and what tour company to contact? It doesn't looks like the Hanging Bridges I've read about. Thanks!

Monteverde Cloud...
reviews: 13
1. Re: Question about www.fortunawelcome.com

have wride to the owner of web site to ask about the pleace>???

NJ
2. Re: Question about www.fortunawelcome.com

Looks like it might be Arenal Mundo Aventura because their zipline pictures show a waterfall in the background, like the one in the fotunawelcome website. I don't see any similar pictures (of someone walking across on a rope ladder) on Mundo's website though.

La Fortuna de San...
reviews: 103
3. Re: Question about www.fortunawelcome.com

I've never seen that bridge here...Arenal Mundo Aventura does zip by the Rio Fortuna Waterfall but I've never seen anybody crossing nor seen that near the waterfall. Contact the owner of the website, but if you get no reply, then contact Arenal Mundo Aventura. :-) Enjoy!

4. Re: Question about www.fortunawelcome.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 01, 2014