We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Hot Springs for young kids

Which La Fortuna de San Carlos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 57
Best Hot Springs for young kids

Springs or Tabacon? We are going to have lunch as well. Going in June!

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos
reviews: 123
1. Re: Best Hot Springs for young kids

For hot springs alone, I'd go with Tabacon, but the Springs Resort has something called Club Rio that has fantastic tubing on the river if your kids are old enough to enjoy it and that interests you. They have a great little open air restaurant down by the river.

reviews: 57
2. Re: Best Hot Springs for young kids

Thanks for the quick reply...ages 2 and 5. They can swim with floties...is the tubing good for kids with floties?

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos
reviews: 123
3. Re: Best Hot Springs for young kids

No, for kids that little I would go with Tabacon. I'd save the tubing for when they're a little bit older. Tabacon has a fun water slide though and lots of pools to choose from.

La Fortuna de San...
reviews: 114
4. Re: Best Hot Springs for young kids

For young kids I would suggest you either go to Hotel Los Lagos or Termales Los Laureles which is across the street. These two places are much better options for young kids as they have various pools of various temperatures vs. all hot pools....also Termales Los Laureles has many pools that are "wading' pools so they're not very deep. Enjoy!

5. Re: Best Hot Springs for young kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 15, 2014
Get answers to your questions about La Fortuna de San...