We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Hot Springs?

Which La Fortuna de San Carlos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
reviews: 3
Which Hot Springs?

Staying at Arenal Nayara and want to enjoy an afternoon/early evening at one of the hot springs. Which one is closest/which one is worth your money? We want to venture on our own one day and get lunch in town and then end at the hot springs....

Thanks in advance!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
11. Re: Which Hot Springs?

I love Eco Termales..even that Tabacon is nice is getting wayvto expensive ..nice yes...worth it NO WAY...

Baldi stay as far as you can cheesy place...and expensive...

Roadadvisor

Australia
reviews: 29
12. Re: Which Hot Springs?

We went to Tabacon for the evening which had dinner included. It was so lovely and relaxing, there seemed to be a number of people in the pools closer to the changerooms but as you went up there were less people. A couple of times we were the only ones in the pools. The adult only area is lovely as well. We had a Costa Rican theme dinner which was great. Two big tips: if you have watershoes wear them. The pools are quite rough on the feet and also don't forget to take a hairbrush. I went to dinner looking like I had just crawled out of the jungle!

Edited: 12:25 am, April 18, 2013
Durango, Colorado
reviews: 41
13. Re: Which Hot Springs?

We were going to try Tabacon......until we saw the bus loads of people. Even though I had made reservations for Eco Thermales w. Dinner already. You don'thave to get dinner. ....just entry to the springs. Pina Coladas & cold beers, quiet. ...w. Cold water misters. Eco gets my vote. Check out Eco's web site. Read reviews on all 3......then decide.

KNK

Columbus, Ohio
reviews: 47
14. Re: Which Hot Springs?

Tabacon and Baldi have busloads of people and can get crowded. We loved Eco Termales because they limit the number of people that are admitted, so it is very serene. They have a bar right there so you can take your fun fruity drink into the hot springs with you. It was absolutely perfect because I never felt like the pools were loud or overcrowded. Plus, it's much more affordable than the other two!

Chesapeake, Virginia
reviews: 92
15. Re: Which Hot Springs?

Paradise has lots of positive reviews. Anybody have first-hand knowledge of this one?

16. Re: Which Hot Springs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, May 04, 2014