We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting medicine

Which La Fortuna de San Carlos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Getting medicine

I forgot to pack medicine (birth control) on my trip could I obtain it at a pharmacy in town? If so which pharmacy would I have the best chance at getting it at? We know very little Spanish and are worried about the communication difficulty

Costa Rica
reviews: 26
1. Re: Getting medicine

You can get it at a pharmacy in La Fortuna. Just write down the name of the one that you use and give it to the pharmacist. You could also Google the brand you use to see if there is a Spanish name for it. If it has a generic equivalent, write that down also.

Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 11
2. Re: Getting medicine

Language wont be an issue in the la fortuna pharmacy

3. Re: Getting medicine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 09, 2014