We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ecocentro Daunaus

Which La Fortuna de San Carlos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 2
Ecocentro Daunaus

Hi! We're staying at El Silencio and I was wondering how much a taxi to Ecocentro Daunaus would cost from there? Do you know how long the ride is to get there from Silencio? I'm trying to plan a short activity while my husband tours the caves!

San Jose, Costa Rica
1. Re: Ecocentro Daunaus

It is a short ride maybe 10 to 15 minutes ride and no more than $ 15.00 each way...sorry if they charge you more...

roadadvisor

La Fortuna de San...
reviews: 114
2. Re: Ecocentro Daunaus

Just have your hotel call the taxi for you and discuss price ahead of time. Your taxi drive may just wait for you to finish the hike or give you his card so you can call him again when you're ready to go back...that way you already have discussed price. :-) Enjoy!!!

Winnipeg, Canada
3. Re: Ecocentro Daunaus

Thanks! That's what we'll do then!

La Fortuna
4. Re: Ecocentro Daunaus

Try to do Arenal Natura Ecological Park, is 5 minutes away from el Silencio del Campo and they provide transportation

Winnipeg, Canada
5. Re: Ecocentro Daunaus

How much is a tour? How long is the tour if you do the whole park?

La Fortuna
6. Re: Ecocentro Daunaus

$29 Dollar per persona, Duration 1.30 minutes, and then if you want you can stay in the park and wolk by your own and discover other trails, if you stay the you will spend about 2 hrs in the park

7. Re: Ecocentro Daunaus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 21, 2014