We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best lodging options for a group of adults in La Fortuna

Which La Fortuna de San Carlos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Santa Monica...
reviews: 2
Best lodging options for a group of adults in La Fortuna

Having a hard time finding a hotel/rental house in La Fortuna for a group of 5 adults (1 couple, 3 female friends) traveling end of Jan. 2013 for 4 nights before heading to Santa Teresa. I am thinking a 2 bedroom house, cabana, or suite would work out best. Ideally including a pool/spa, kitchentte, walking distance to town. Limit of $50/person/night. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
1. Re: Best lodging options for a group of adults in La Fortuna

No many rentals as the one you are asking for...at least at that price range and walking distance to town...it is one great house by El Castillo...it goes for about $ 250.00 a night...nice pool...nice house overall...but El CAstillo is about 35 minutes by car to La Fortuna...every thing you are looking for...

roadadvisor

Santa Monica...
reviews: 2
2. Re: Best lodging options for a group of adults in La Fortuna

I am familar with the house you are referring to, which as of now if my first choice. However, being 35 min away from La Fortuna doesn't seem ideal.

Anything in town?

La Fortuna de San...
reviews: 103
3. Re: Best lodging options for a group of adults in La Fortuna

I live in La Fortuna and there are very few house rentals and none that I know of that are in walking distance to town. I would suggest you look at these places:

Hotel San Bosco (owned by Volcano Lodge) but in town on a quiet street, pool, walking distance. http://www.hotelsanbosco.com/

NEW: La Fortuna Suites-just opened, very cute, walking distance, quiet street and they have kitchens in each room. They're brand new so if you reserve now you can take up half the place with a few rooms! Here's their FB page: http://www.facebook.com/LaFortunaSuites

Enjoy!