We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Zip Line Company in Arenal?

Which La Fortuna de San Carlos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Which Zip Line Company in Arenal?

HI,

We'll be in the Arenal area the 1st week of January and would like to schedule a Zip Line trip and came across the following options. So far I came across the following companies

- Skytrek

- Arenal Mundo

- Arenal Paraiso

I am traveling with 2 teen boys (19 and 18) so I am searching for the one that will offer the most thrill for them. Can anyone offer any suggestions/experiences they had from any of these outfits?

I would also be interested in a combo (3:1 or 4:1) but haven't come across any other then Desafio

Thanks

Chris

Asheville, North...
reviews: 14
11. Re: Which Zip Line Company in Arenal?

We just did Sky Trek and loved it I can not recommend them enough. You will not be disappointed. Best experience from start to finish. Our guides were awesome. Made everyone feel safe and shared lots of tips about the area. Took about 2 hours and we had like 8 in our group. I would say get an early start and get one of the first morning times. Less wait with smaller groups. At the end they gave us towels to clean up with and a nice hot drink. Even though it was a bit rainy we had a blast. Worth every penny of price.

Playa Guiones...
Destination Expert
for Nosara
reviews: 2
12. Re: Which Zip Line Company in Arenal?

For another great 'combo' check out the Waterfall Rappel and Rafting combo with Pure Trek!

13. Re: Which Zip Line Company in Arenal?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, December 22, 2013