We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ecoglide or Sky Trek for ziplining?

Which La Fortuna de San Carlos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Ga
reviews: 5
Ecoglide or Sky Trek for ziplining?

My family will be trying ziplining for the first time. Our children are 9 and 11. I must admit I am pretty nervous about going. Should we choose Ecoglide or Sky Trek? Not worried about the cost as much as just having a good experience.

Thanks!

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 32
1. Re: Ecoglide or Sky Trek for ziplining?

Hi carolnjeff,

We too were newbies to zip lining so we chose Ecoglide over Sky Trek due to the price and location being close to where we stayed (El Silencio del Campo). There are 13 cable lines with a Tarzan Swing. As a newbie we thought we made an excellent choice. Very friendly and professional staff. We felt very safe and the Tarzan Swing was absolutely a life time experience (to me, at least). We had such a great time. Do go in the morning so it's not so crowded. There were only 4 of us when we sent at 9am, so the waiting time from one cable to another wasn't bad at all and we were in most of the pictures and videos that the staff took. If you like, you can purchase the dvd for $30. And at the end, they give you a free drink.

We really liked Ecoglide.

San Jose, Costa Rica
2. Re: Ecoglide or Sky Trek for ziplining?

Both are safe and fun. Sky Trek has faster, longer lines.

I'd also recommend a canyoning tour with either Desafio or Puretrek... You'll all love it.

San Jose, Costa Rica
3. Re: Ecoglide or Sky Trek for ziplining?

Great advice by Eliot and Karin...not much else to say!

roadadvisor

4. Re: Ecoglide or Sky Trek for ziplining?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, November 29, 2013