We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

soda?

Which La Fortuna de San Carlos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
winters ca.
reviews: 10
soda?

I was in

Fortuna last week and eat at a huge soda across the street from the park .it had giant burgers

(kinda a trademark I think) .(we got the Costa Rican meals,,I got tongue)can someone give me the name so I can write a review.It was very busy, a small soccer team was there,and a thunder storm was going on.so it was very loud and hectic(fantastic atmosphere) and the service was exceptional,the food was the best of the sodas we went to, Certainly worth mention.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
1. Re: soda?

Dear sam...

I think you are talking about SODA LA PARADA...they are the best...a local family runs and own the place...very humble hard working costaricans...they switch the hard farm work and dairy cows to run a SODA and they are doing just great!

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review...they will love that!

roadadvisor

Playa Hermosa...
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
reviews: 59
2. Re: soda?

I would also guess Soda LaParada. (Never had the burgers there because the CR food was just too fantastic and delicious!)

winters ca.
reviews: 10
3. Re: soda?

soda la parada,that's it,,, priced right and fantastic food,and ohhhh the pastries my friends ,,the pastries

Colorado
reviews: 8
4. Re: soda?

It is Soda la Parada, so named because the bus stop (la parada) used to be right in front. A few years ago the bus stop moved a few blocks west and south to the corner of the big new supermarket centro commercial but Soda la Parada kept the name.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos
reviews: 95
5. Re: soda?

We got a pizza there and took it back to our hotel to enjoy the view of the volcano. Nice to have such an affordable spot.

6. Re: soda?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, December 14, 2013