We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Desafio unresponsive to emails

Which La Fortuna de San Carlos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Astoria, New York
reviews: 83
Desafio unresponsive to emails

I had booked one of our tours with Travel Costa Rica Now and it was through Desafio. We had booked the half day volunteering at Proyecto Asis with transportation. I had just read someone on here saying that the were told that they stopped offering that. I have emailed them a couple of times since last week, with my voucher and question and it's been almost a week. I had also messaged them on Facebook. I have still not received any response. Since it's out of country and all I have is a cell phone, I was waiting to hopefully hear from them before I called but it seems like I am obviously going to call. Has anyone else had this issue with them?

San Jose, Costa Rica
1. Re: Desafio unresponsive to emails

That is so incredible...DESAFIOS are great people to work with ...and answer mails right away...I went to DESAFIOS office at La Fortuna today...and they were working hard as ever...

Keep trying if does not work...ask here at the forum some nice people will help you one way or another!

It si funny you mentioned ...today while I was driving by Javillos on the way to La Fortuna...was one of the biggest SLOTHS I have ever see in my life...right by the fence...trust me I have had seem some big ones around since I growed up around there...but the one today...was so happy ...and of course SLEEP!

roadadvisor

La Fortuna de San...
Destination Expert
for La Fortuna de San Carlos
reviews: 7
2. Re: Desafio unresponsive to emails

Sorry to hear about your experience. Here is a toll free number to try: 1-855-818-0020. Best of luck!

Astoria, New York
3. Re: Desafio unresponsive to emails

Thanks, explorinCA. I will try calling tomorrow.

4. Re: Desafio unresponsive to emails

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline protecting the personal privacy of our users. We will remove messages that include real names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, street addresses, Instant Messenger handles and nicknames that are provided without permission from that user.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:35 pm, August 26, 2012
Astoria, New York
5. Re: Desafio unresponsive to emails

Hello Christine,

That was actually the third email I sent. I had originally sent an email to the info@desafio email address about a week or so before writing to your reservations email. I did get a response, though, so all is good. Thanks!

6. Re: Desafio unresponsive to emails

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, August 28, 2013