We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Local gym

Which La Fortuna de San Carlos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NYC
Local gym

I know it's a long shot, but is there a local gym in town for working out? Thanks in advance!

Alex2001

Costa Rica
1. Re: Local gym

Hello Alex2001,

In La Fotuna there are two local gyms. One's very small and cheap. They have enough equipment to work out with as well as spin bikes. I don't know the name of the gym right now but if I come across it I'll write another post and let you know. The second gym is new and a little pricy (North American priced). There are two floors one with aerobic classes and spin classes and the second floor for weights. It's easy to find as it's in the center of town next to the park. The name of that one is "Arenal Fitness Center".

Costa Rica
2. Re: Local gym

That other gym is called "Arenal Rocks".

Hope this helps,

D'Angelo from www.CostaRicaTravelChannel.com

3. Re: Local gym

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, September 25, 2009
Get answers to your questions about La Fortuna de San...