We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel at 128rmb

Which Shanghai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
singapore
hotel at 128rmb

dear all, i will just like to share my experience when i was in shanghai in june. i found a really great deal in this hotel called ru lai hotel near shanghai train station.the twin-sharing room is only 128 rmb per nite, it is clean and equipped with all the basic amenities. i would definitely recommend a stay there if you are on a shoestring budget.

i will be going to shanghai again near end of november. do contact me if u happen to be going there alone too.

Shanghai, China
1. Re: hotel at 128rmb

Hey, nice to see you again. :) I'll be in Shanghai in late November so drop me an email if you want to meet up this time round.

England
reviews: 13
2. Re: hotel at 128rmb

I hope to be going to Shanghai in November , do you know if its easy to get to the Qi Zhong Tennis Stadium from Hongkou District

bedok
3. Re: hotel at 128rmb

hi this is stanley here , ur surname long attract my attention , becas mine also long , hmm might be a relative ? haha , anyway i here in shanghai for couple of weeks already , was thking whether any other places in here shanghai , that i can visits ? huangZhuo might sound intersting to me, but i need more guidance , as for Suzhuo i hear there is a theme park , not sure where , but any places to shop in suzhuo or shopping trill or interesting places to recommend than visits those scenary ? i not into temples or building /history. Pls advise as i be here for another week to enjoy my stay ...

bedok
4. Re: hotel at 128rmb

hi longhl , anyway u mention about ru lai hotel near shanghai train station for 128 RMB is consider very cheap . was wonder , n hoping u could provide me exact address or contacts of the hotel . thks in advance, hope u reply me asap .. becas i be leaving soon , back in sg ...

5. Re: hotel at 128rmb

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, August 18, 2009