We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Halal food

Which Shanghai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Shanghai
Halal food

How can I usually find Halal food in China? What are the choices that I should be looking for when I'm hungry?

Xi'an, China
reviews: 9
1. Re: Halal food

Hi, there:

noticing that you put the post in Shanghai forum, there are Muslim food stores in Shanghai, as well as Muslim restaurant in Shanghai as well you can get Halal food. No. 500, South HeNan Road, there is a Muslim food store. and there are more than just one in shanghai, because there is a Chinese Muslim population in Shanghai as well.

In Xi;an, there is a shop inside the Muslim street selling Halal food as well. Also in Beijing as well.

Hope this information would be helpful

xiantourbooking

Shanghai, China
reviews: 47
2. Re: Halal food

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-308272-i2804-k4313…

Beijing, China
3. Re: Halal food

Hi sjumani86,

Please have a look at the following website. Halal restaurants in major cities of China are listed.

www.islamichina.com/halal-restaurants.html

4. Re: Halal food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 20, 2014