We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bussiness hours

Which Shanghai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cairns, Australia
bussiness hours

At wat time normally shops close in shanghai ppl square on weakdays ,,

Thanks

Shanghai, China
reviews: 47
1. Re: bussiness hours

1030pm.except for big celebrations like the past few days of new year they open till midnight,if not 1030pm usually.

Magog, Canada
reviews: 609
2. Re: bussiness hours

I thought it was 10h00pm.

Shanghai, China
3. Re: bussiness hours

malls at 1030 like the 353,raffles and new world city but the street shops close earlier at 10-1030

Shanghai, China
4. Re: bussiness hours

except for some eateries like the duck drumstick shop at side road Zhejiang road opens 24 hours and the Comfly cafe and several western outlets till late at night.

Shanghai, China
5. Re: bussiness hours

And i feel that the malls and shops here close too early,if open till later some still got business.Sensibly i feel should open till 11.,as people like us are more awake at night haha

6. Re: bussiness hours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, January 06, 2014