We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Astor House Hotel (Pujiang Hotel) to Hongqiao airport

Which Shanghai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 8
Astor House Hotel (Pujiang Hotel) to Hongqiao airport

Could someone please advise me the best way to get from the Astor House Hotel (Huangpu Rd.) to Hongqiao airport.

Bus, metro or Taxi?

How long would such a trip take, considering I need to catch a 12pm flight (domestic)?

As always, thanks in advance

Shanghai
1. Re: Astor House Hotel (Pujiang Hotel) to Hongqiao airport

Hi,jimmy_boyOZ,.

1)Pls choose Taxi.

2)For such domestic flight and considering your hotel location, we suggest you to advance 2.5hours(also consider if any traffic Jam).

Enjoy!

Yours sincerely,

Susan Zheng

Miami Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Shanghai Region
reviews: 101
2. Re: Astor House Hotel (Pujiang Hotel) to Hongqiao airport

The taxi ride could be as little as 30-45 minutes in the morning around 9 or 10. Allow yourself an hour. Add onto that your check-in time, security check line, and at gate 30 minutes before boarding.

Shanghai, China
3. Re: Astor House Hotel (Pujiang Hotel) to Hongqiao airport

If you're looking to save some cash, take the taxi to the CAAC office on Nanjing Xilu (where Jing'an Temple metro stop is) for about 20 RMB, then the airport shuttle for 4 RMB.

I would suggest getting to Hongqiao airport by around 1030.

4. Re: Astor House Hotel (Pujiang Hotel) to Hongqiao airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:20 am, September 10, 2009