We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP!-Anyone stayed at Treasure Is & actually enjoyed it?

Which Treasure Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 10
HELP!-Anyone stayed at Treasure Is & actually enjoyed it?

I've only seen negative feedback so far, so Im re-thinkking the wheel with regard to our booking, I guess I just need some reassurance that it's a nice place to stay?!

Thanks in advance.

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
reviews: 92
11. Re: HELP!-Anyone stayed at Treasure Is & actually enjoyed it?

We all have very different tastes and expectations. We loved it and know others who do too.

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 35
12. Re: HELP!-Anyone stayed at Treasure Is & actually enjoyed it?

I hadn't looked Treasure Island, but might investigate further after reading all the lovely comments!

Sydney
reviews: 26
13. Re: HELP!-Anyone stayed at Treasure Is & actually enjoyed it?

I've just booked 5 nights in January direct with the resort for my partner and two teenagers (I can't go this trip due to work), and got a great rate. -- better than any of the "specials" I've seen advertised lately for Treasure.

14. Re: HELP!-Anyone stayed at Treasure Is & actually enjoyed it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, December 29, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Treasure Island