We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

treasure Isalnd in Sept

Which Treasure Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sydney
reviews: 9
treasure Isalnd in Sept

We are going to Treasure in Septmeber for 7 nights. last year we went to Vomo and were very disappointed with the kids club which was virtually non existent. Our kids are 4 5 and 7. Any thoughts on that?? Would they require a nanny as well ( they certainly did on Vomo)?? Has anyone thoughts on which bure would be good for us.

Thank you

Hervey Bay...
Destination Expert
for Fiji
reviews: 12
1. Re: treasure Isalnd in Sept

Hi there Cairo

We are going to Treasure ourselves in March for our family holiday, with our 3 children.

Like you I had plenty of questions and concerns as, although we had been to Fiji before, we had never been to Treasure.

Although I can't answer of your questions...yet, I found that "CatWoman&BoyWonder" were amazing and forthcoming with their knowledge, as they frequent Treasure on a regular basis and consider it to be their second home. I am sure they will help you in any way they can! (You could try sending a question directly to them.) Although I am sure they will spot this and answer any questions you have.

I have heard that Treasures kids club is pretty good, somewhat better than alot of other resorts. They seem to keep the kids well entertained. You can pay for baby sitters too, which I understand to be only around FD$5 an hour.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

sydney
reviews: 9
2. Re: treasure Isalnd in Sept

Thankyou so much for responding I really appreciate it. I will keep an eye out for Catwoman.

I hope you have a great trip and look forward to reading your review.

jane

3. Re: treasure Isalnd in Sept

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, September 16, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Treasure Island