We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deluxe Ocean View Bures

Which Mana Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Echuca, Australia
reviews: 15
Deluxe Ocean View Bures

We were originally booked in island bures for our stay end of March & were really looking forward to the outdoor showers(but due to the dreadful floods our flight was cancelled). we're now booked into the above rooms for our end of June stay & can't wait.

Anyone stayed in these sort of rooms lately? Just want to know the layout etc. I believe they're near North Beach?

Tea Gardens...
Destination Expert
for Mana Island
reviews: 20
1. Re: Deluxe Ocean View Bures

In my view the de-luxe ocean view bures are the best accommodation on the island. They comprise one king size bed, 1 single bed and 1 sofa bed or 2 queen size beds, 1 single bed and one sofa bed.They are right on the north beach, a stones throw from the water and have magnificent views. If you send me a PM with your e-mail address I will send you photos

Edited: 7:00 pm, April 14, 2012
Sydney
reviews: 14
2. Re: Deluxe Ocean View Bures

I think they're the best bures too

Dunedin
Destination Expert
for Mana Island, Fiji
reviews: 30
3. Re: Deluxe Ocean View Bures

Yes, definitely go for the Deluxe Ocean View - I stayed here Jan/Feb this year (in 412) very close to the North Beach's water's edge. Look at the map on the Mana website - the layout of the 400 block bures can be likened to a horseshoe shape. Mana Regular has outlined the room layout. I also have photos if you want - PM me. Flicarose

Echuca, Australia
reviews: 15
4. Re: Deluxe Ocean View Bures

Thanks for the replies & the photos that were emailed. Just now trying hard to start to get excited again after the disappointment of not going due to the floods end March.

Cheers

5. Re: Deluxe Ocean View Bures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:40 pm, June 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Mana Island