We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

map of resorts on Malolo Lai Lai Island

Which Malolo Lailai Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
gold coast oz
reviews: 59
map of resorts on Malolo Lai Lai Island

My Husband and I are going to Plantation Island Resort in February this year.

We are taking our daughter her husband and 1 year old grand daughter. Could someone please tell us if the other two resorts (musket cove and lomani ) are within walking distance to plantation resort ?

Does anyone have a map of the island ?

Also should we take a porta cot for the baby ?

Many thanks

Maree

Batesford, Australia
1. Re: map of resorts on Malolo Lai Lai Island

Hi there, I have a website that has a map -

plantationrst.com/plantation/accomodation.htm It has a map you can click on the right hand of the page, near the top. All resorts are within walking distance. Lomani is a 5 minute walk, and Musket is a 10 min walk. I would check with the resort about cots- although I'm not sure what condition they'd be in!! It is quite a cumbersome item to be lugging around, so avoid it if you can. Good luck, I wish I was going with you. If I wasn't building a house, I'd be back in a flash!!! Cheers, Melissa.

Fiji
reviews: 11
2. Re: map of resorts on Malolo Lai Lai Island

Hi Maree! Plantation is really close to Musket and Lomani. You can walk over to Musket in the afternoon for a few sunset drinks at the $3.50 bar then stop off at Ananadas restaurant on the way back for an early dinner (best curries and string band on the island!). Lomani is great for a special beachside dinner (you should ring ahead to request a beach setting) You will need a baby sitter if you want to go to Lomani (it's adults only), but babysitters only cost FJ$3 an hour!! Your grand daughter will love the island. The water and beach are really safe for kids. They have wooden cots on the island available upon request, so you won't need to take a porta cot.

Wellington, New...
reviews: 13
3. Re: map of resorts on Malolo Lai Lai Island

Hi Jem, I suggest you take a look at www.travelwithkidsonline.com and go to the Plantation Island page. It shows heaps of information in reagard to families travelling there and that's how I know that you can get a wooden cot provided by the resort. Make sure you requst it with your travel agent or direct with the resort because I'd guess there are a limited number. Have a great trip!

S.F.
reviews: 12
4. Re: map of resorts on Malolo Lai Lai Island

Very easy to walk to either. One can't possibly get lost on that island.

5. Re: map of resorts on Malolo Lai Lai Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, August 23, 2009