We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

info needed for plantation - weather & night activities

Which Malolo Lailai Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
gold coast
info needed for plantation - weather & night activities

hi all, my name is mimi and my family (husband and 5 year old daughter) is going to plantation island on the 10 January 2010.

I do understand that the weather will be unpredicatable and plus Jan is the raining season but what im curious about is .............. how hot will it get? Im from the gold coast, queensland, and in summer it does get a bit unbearable. Will it be like there over there as well?

2ndly, I was wondering what activities are there for the night? Will they have themed nights, eg: game night, bingo night, karoke night...etc. I do know there is a disco there but im not interested in that but i am concerned that since there will be no TV in the rooms, my daughter will get a bit bored after dinner.

any info will be greatly appreciated. thank you in advance. we are all very excited about the holiday, first time flying experience for our daughter.

mimi

Gold Coast
reviews: 1
11. Re: info needed for plantation - weather & night activities

hi Mimi,

we were advised as well ...thats why we just gonna chance it and if we dont make it we will catch the water taxi...your plans are obviously much better and paractical but because im terribly affraid of flying and preparing my self for the flight to fiji i dont think i would board a small plane ...thanx for the info Mimi i will not discuss this with my husband and friends cause i know that if i told them they would much preffer to catch the small plane to the island and leave me behind if i dont board the small plane ,...lol..though i am looking forward to being in fiji...

cheers

Gina

12. Re: info needed for plantation - weather & night activities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 28, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Malolo Lailai Island