We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

White Caps Condos

Which Orange Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ohio
reviews: 2
White Caps Condos

I know I am a little late asking this as we are arriving next week, but are the White Cap condos a nice place to stay? We are a family of four.

Tuscaloosa, AL
reviews: 1
1. Re: White Caps Condos

White Caps is a very nice property. Great pool area and spacious floor plans. Easy drive to restaurants and attractions. Actually, I think Ruby Tuesday is an easy walk. Good beach area.

Ohio
reviews: 2
2. Re: White Caps Condos

Thanks....now I am even more excited about our trip! Can you suggest restaurants?

Gulf Shores, AL
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores, Orange Beach
reviews: 13
3. Re: White Caps Condos

White Caps is a beautiful place. Fairly dense area, but there is plenty of room on the beach. Restaurants include Tacky Jack's, Calypso Joe's, Lulu's, Original Oyster House, Desoto's, Shrimp Basket, Cosmo's, Giggling Grouper, the list goes on. Have a great time!

reviews: 6
4. Re: White Caps Condos

SUNTANFAN,

Our family plans to go on Memorial Day weekend. We are staying at Windward Pointe. I found an aerial photograph of the beach and your condo, White Caps, happens to be on this picture. I am sending a link below. If you know how to copy and paste you can see it here. Just run your cursor over the condos and it will tell you the name of each one. I had seen the unit we rented on line but didn't have a clue where all these places were situated on the beach. Enjoy....

Diane

cb4go.com/Free/BeachAlabama/BeachesAlabamaOr…

5. Re: White Caps Condos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:26 am, August 29, 2009