We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

megabus

Which Montgomery hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Huntsville
reviews: 1
megabus

Has anyone ever rode the megabus from Montgomery to New Orleans? how was your experience...

2 replies to this topic
London, United...
reviews: 339
1. Re: megabus

Yes, I have. It wasn't too bad. We rode the bus all over the Southern states... I would actually say Montgomery to New Orleans was the worst trip.

The bus arrives around 1.30am. Except it was late and didn't arrive until 2.30am. We didn't even get an apology for being left alone in the cold carpark for an hour waiting for the bus. The driver was extremely rude.

The trip itself was fine. The bus was packed because it come from Atlanta before it gets to Montgomery. Most people just slept. As we went into New Orleans the driver got crazy lost and took us down streets big vehicles shouldn't be allowed down! We had people on the street yelling at the bus..... Then of course the bus got stuck.

Despite all that we got there with no major events, and of course it's cheap. I would definitely recommend Megabus, i'm sure my experience was a once off!

Hope that helps!

2. Re: megabus

We used megabus a lot in the USA and think it's great. We did the Montgomery to New Orleans, and while the bus stop isn't the best, it isn't nearly as bad as that in Atlanta, which is on an industrial estate in the middle of nowhere.

Reply to: megabus
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted