We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mobile Hotels

Which Mobile hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York,NY
reviews: 1
Mobile Hotels

What three star hotels do you recommend in Mobile that have an indoor pool,gym, free wireless, and a free breakfast? It would be great if it was very clean and quiet. I will have a car too by the way. Thanks.

Birmingham, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
reviews: 3
1. Re: Mobile Hotels

Not sure if it is three stars, but the only place I can think of and find with all of that is the Marriott Residence Inn just off of I-65 at Airport Blvd (not really close to the airport, so no sound problems). This is a fairly busy area, so I don't think the quiet part will apply. I have stayed near this hotel several years ago for business and found the area to be very convenient and decent. There are tons of restaurants and shopping in the area. Next best option I can think of would be the new Hampton Inn and Suites downtown in the historic district. It has all you are looking for except the indoor pool (theirs is outdoor).

If you are looking for a full-service hotel, you won't get the things you are looking for. There is a Marriott and two Renaissance hotels in the area, but none have the free stuff you are looking for. There is also the Marriott Grand Hotel not too far away in Point Clear, but it doesn't have the free breakfast or indoor pool. They do have a package deal that includes breakfast. It does however have a nice spa on site. That relates to your other post.

Birmingham, AL
reviews: 21
2. Re: Mobile Hotels

Sounds like you would be comfortable staying over on the Eastern Shore.

It is only a few minutes ride across the causeway from downtown. There are quite a few choices with properties less than 10 years old, but I think the HGI has an indoor pool. Very convenient and a safe, quiet area. Shopping restaurants, etc.

I have stayed at the Hampton there, and it is right on the water with a beautiful sunset & view of the city skyline across the bay.

You want to look in the section for "Daphne" for hotels. Maybe also Spanish Fort. (These are right together).

have a good trip,

Miller

Birmingham, AL
reviews: 21
3. Re: Mobile Hotels

There is also a YMCA Branch very close to these hotels. Just a few blocks. I think it is Bounds Branch maybe? It is a good sized branch with a lot of programs including Yoga classes. You can ask about a guest pass or something.

Or when you book your hotel call directly and ask the front desk folks about a nearby place. Wellness spa or gym.

Miller

4. Re: Mobile Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 14, 2010