We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trip to melaka from ipoh for 3 day 2 night

Which Melaka hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
perak
trip to melaka from ipoh for 3 day 2 night

i wanna ask about ....d a famosa there...i mean resort fun? izzit expensive? cause we plan to organize a trip to there from ipoh...

i hope i can get any package....any suggestion?den i\my trip to there will b cheaper....i nid u guys suggestion about those places we nid to visit cause a famosa quite expensive...except there where could we visit?....

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Macau, Hong Kong
1. Re: trip to melaka from ipoh for 3 day 2 night

Hi simple ong, gosh, appears like a SMS.

Do please stick to proper written English, as this forum do have international travelers, which could also share their invaluable experiences.

In relation to the resort in Alor Gajah that you are referring to, known as A'Famosa Resort, since you are in Perak, you could call the resort and enquire about their package rates in either their, hotel rooms, villa, condotel.

Previously, I opted for the villa, with four rooms, and also a small plunge pool at its open backyard garden and paid RM650.00 for it.

Kuala Lumpur...
reviews: 24
2. Re: trip to melaka from ipoh for 3 day 2 night

hi simple_ong, you can try and call their sales office in KL at:

Tel: (+6) 03-2781 8888 (Room Reservations)

I know they have different types of packages available with different themed areas, for example Cowboy town, water world, etc. you may be better off to get quotes for the packages, which include accomodation and food, that will be cheaper.

also, there's a few accomodation type. other than the villa, there's the condominiums and resort/hotel type accomodation available.

good luck!

malaysia
reviews: 3
3. Re: trip to melaka from ipoh for 3 day 2 night

there are lots of great places to visit in melaka town , in depends on wat you are interested in

History - the museums and historical sites like stadhuys, cheng hong teng temple.

Attractions - butterfly park, jonker walk on weekends

Food not to miss - chicken rice ball at near jonker walk, cendol at jonker walk, satay celup at capitol satay, seafood at portuguese settlement

Georgetown, Penang
reviews: 1
4. Re: trip to melaka from ipoh for 3 day 2 night

ong,

don unastan the Q. wat U takin abat ?

My ghast is flabbered !

Get answers to your questions about Melaka