We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Melaka to Singapore by Coach

Which Melaka hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 32
Melaka to Singapore by Coach

Hi Trippers, Has anyone done a coach trip from Melaka to Singapore? If so, with which coachline and report on service please. My wife & I - late 60's wish to do this trip. Thanks & Cheers

24 replies to this topic
Melaka, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Melaka
reviews: 84
1. Re: Melaka to Singapore by Coach

Hi lankaboy

You could prebook luxury coach from the following site, the price is charged in Sinagpore dollars as Malaysian counterparts have not set up online ticketing which would otherwise be 50% cheap, charged in ringgit.

http://easibook.com/

Konsortium Bus is good and has many few pick up points from selected hotels. Others leave from Melaka Sentral which is 15-30mins from city centre.

Brisbane, Australia
2. Re: Melaka to Singapore by Coach

Hi AlexMcca

Thanks for your response - Shall check it out

Cheers

Singapore
reviews: 6
3. Re: Melaka to Singapore by Coach

I normally buy tickets from Melaka Sentral direct for departure to Singapore. There are many companies and many timings available at Melaka Sentral (bus/coach terminal). The price is is unbeatable if buying tickets there directly.

Would recommend Five stars and StarMart Express Air Liner. Was recommended to the latter coach thru past forum posts, tried and it's not too bad :)

For departure direct fr hotels in town, there are Five Stars, WTS travel and Luxury tours. Do note the drop off points for these three coaches. If you want to drop off at orchard road, ho for WTS and Luxury. Five Stars have drop off locations are Chinatown and Golden Mile I think, have to double check while buying :)

Singapore
4. Re: Melaka to Singapore by Coach

This is a very useful website I always refer to, however, the timings of coach might change so u might want to call and ask

www.journeymalaysia.com/ptasingmelaka.htm#2

Brisbane, Australia
5. Re: Melaka to Singapore by Coach

Hi Eslim, thanks for your reply. I have already made my travel plans based on the response from A;exMcca & used the Luxury coach - very good. Cheers

Frankfurt, Germany
6. Re: Melaka to Singapore by Coach

Any idea about ticket fare if I book at a counter in Singapore?

I am not sure if I should book online or if I should go to a counter and book a bus ticket for the bus leaving within the next hour ...

Brisbane, Australia
7. Re: Melaka to Singapore by Coach

Hi ThaiFish, I used the Luxury coach from Melaka to Singapore and booked on line through the site suggested by AlexMcca above. (easibook). Very nice coach trip - price was SGD60.00 for two.

Frankfurt, Germany
8. Re: Melaka to Singapore by Coach

I'd just like to know if the prices at the ticket desks are cheaper !?

Especially when booked some minutes/hour before departure !??!?!?

Singapore
9. Re: Melaka to Singapore by Coach

Not at Singapore counters.

But price do differs for different bus companies. The cheapest I think you can get from Singapore to Melaka is abt 20 plus.. U can check the prices each companies offer either via easibook website or at different stores at a golden mile, or one operating from Keypoint (walking distance from Golden Mile)

Singapore
10. Re: Melaka to Singapore by Coach

This company is recommended by users from this forum, have tried once and not too bad... Ticket is $25 for one person one way.

busonlineticket.com/bus/starmart-express-air…

Reply to: Melaka to Singapore by Coach
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted