We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A'famosa park and Melaka hotels

Which Melaka hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cairo, Egypt
reviews: 8
A'famosa park and Melaka hotels

I am planning a stay in Melaka for two days exactly after chinese new year because I dont want to miss it in KL . Is two days enough for Melaka and which are the best hotels or guesthouses where I could stay with a reasonable price and within city centre and Jonker street.

How could I go to A'famosa park and return back because I hear that it is a far away place and I may not find a taxi when I leave it to return back to Melaka

What about food there is there fast food restaurants that are international ?

Edited: 8:17 pm, November 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur...
reviews: 17
1. Re: A'famosa park and Melaka hotels

I am planning a stay in Melaka for two days exactly after chinese new year because I dont want to miss it in KL . Is two days enough for Melaka and which are the best hotels or guesthouses where I could stay with a reasonable price and within city centre and Jonker street.

you can refer to my post regarding the itinerary for 2 days in melaka...alex also posted a link for a walking tour there...there are a lot of hotels and guesthouses near the jonker street...you can try the hotel 81 near the st francis church

How could I go to A'famosa park and return back because I hear that it is a far away place and I may not find a taxi when I leave it to return back to Melaka

the a famosa park is walking distance from the city center...it is not that far actually...you can always take a rickshaw to get back to the city center

What about food there is there fast food restaurants that are international ?

there is Mc Donalds, KFC, Pizza Hut and other western restaurants in Makhota Parade and Dataran Pahlawan...

Johor Bahru...
reviews: 40
2. Re: A'famosa park and Melaka hotels

Maybe it is the A'famosa resort and waterpark north of Alor Gajah that was meant...

Kuala Lumpur...
3. Re: A'famosa park and Melaka hotels

my bad...(",)

Melaka, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Melaka
reviews: 86
4. Re: A'famosa park and Melaka hotels

Hi kazamonia

Two days is just fine to visit the small compact melaka old town. Most attractions are within walking distance. There are plenty of western fast food places and Halal western restaurants in the two malls in town.

I don't recommend A Farmosa Park as it is run down and poorly maintained. If you want theme park, Sunway Lagoon near KL is better.

You could look at the list of top rated hotels, many of them are in tourist areas like Couryard @ Hereen, Puri Hotel, Jonker Boutique and Casa del Rio

Thanks

alex

Cairo, Egypt
5. Re: A'famosa park and Melaka hotels

Thx for reply but I meant the A'famosa resort which AHisham mentioned

Can you tell me the places which I could visit there ??

and I need the link for your post plz :)

Cairo, Egypt
6. Re: A'famosa park and Melaka hotels

thx for reply Alex

is crocodile farm and butterfly reserve in same city or is it far away ??

Kuala Lumpur...
7. Re: A'famosa park and Melaka hotels

hi,

pls refer to the link below:

tripadvisor.com/…37213767

8. Re: A'famosa park and Melaka hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, June 22, 2013