We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accommodation in Chennai

Which Calangute hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bussels
accommodation in Chennai

Hi,

Could you please recommend any clean accommodation in Chennai for around Iindian rupees 500.00 per night.

Thanks.

Manchester, UK
reviews: 4
1. Re: accommodation in Chennai

Try the Chennai forum, you have posted on the Calangute, Goa one.

London, United...
2. Re: accommodation in Chennai

try hostelbookers.com they list the price and satisfaction rating

United Arab Emirates
reviews: 221
3. Re: accommodation in Chennai

Plenty available in that budget around Egmore station, Kennet lane and in that area. Look for 'guest houses' and 'lodges'. They may be noisy though. If your room is not as clean as you would like, pay the room boy a small tip to clean it again. The room boy will also get you food from outside restaurants, if your lodge does not do food. And arrange for laundry. Again for a small tip.

Chennai
4. Re: accommodation in Chennai

You can find accomodation for your budget in Egmore & Triplicane are. In Triplicane high road try Himalyas hotel, and many more on the same road.

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
reviews: 14
5. Re: accommodation in Chennai

In the last two years i had been visiting Chennai once in 3-4 months and i always had to take a room for 12hrs because i used to arrive in the morning and take the evening train back and i did some research few months back and got the budget hotel phone # near Chennai Central Railway Station Poonamallee Roadd and some of the Hotels names are below.

You will get Non AC rooms in range of Rs. 600-800 and basic rooms neat and clean, i did check some of the hotel rooms as well.

Samudra Inn - +91 44 25615015, 25615016

Golden Tower - +91 44 42323355, 25612050

Hotel Greens - +91 44 25612828, 25612829

Sonata Park - Periyampet - +91 40 42152272, 42152274

SR Guest House +91 44 25615471, 25615472

Golden Tower almost looks like a 2* Hotel and the price range is 800-100. I would recommend Samudra Inn as its a new but small hotel with price range of Rs. 600-800

6. Re: accommodation in Chennai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, October 05, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Calangute