We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

going to goatwice this year and never been before

Which Calangute hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
barnsley
going to goatwice this year and never been before

we are going to mira hotel in calungute for 2 weeks in april with my partner how much spending money will we need we are going b&b

then we are going 2 weeks for xmas and taking 2 teenagers to gaffinos so how much spending money will we need again b&b

UK
reviews: 155
1. Re: going to goatwice this year and never been before

Hi

we dont spend more than £500 when we go over Xmas and New Year but use Nationwide Flexi card which gives good rate . You will obviously need two Visas as they only last for 6 months.We stayed at Gaffinos 3 years ago it is pretty basic but the beach is closeby and so are the restaurants.

Lynda

barnsley
2. Re: going to goatwice this year and never been before

how many of you go when you spend £500

i thought it was supposed to be cheep in goa?

birmingham
3. Re: going to goatwice this year and never been before

we spent £950 between 2 for two weeks. 3 pairs of glasses and bought back loads of fags and pressents. Taking that lot away I worked out we spent £700. and i just couldnt tell you how. ????? so thats £175 each for each week.

YORKS
4. Re: going to goatwice this year and never been before

i would have thought that £500 for two weeks was incredibly cheap !! how much do you want to spend?

London, United...
reviews: 5
5. Re: going to goatwice this year and never been before

We spend, on average, about £300 for two weeks for two people. We don't buy gifts for people, we do a couple of trips and eat out everyday. I think it is really cheap. We're not big drinkers either so maybe that's why we don't spend as much.

London, United...
6. Re: going to goatwice this year and never been before

Oh, we also don't smoke so don't buy ciggies. Maybe that bumps up the amount of money spent. We usually buy some silver jewellery and have at least a couple of pairs of trousers made too.

London
Destination Expert
for Goa
reviews: 28
7. Re: going to goatwice this year and never been before

We also spend about £300 between two of us in two weeks. We do drink, and eat out every night. Don't do much in the way of trips any more, but do generally manage to buy some silver jewellery and bits and pieces.

barnsley
8. Re: going to goatwice this year and never been before

we dont smoke but we do like a drink we will be eating and drinking out and about so where are the good places to eat and drink?

London, United...
9. Re: going to goatwice this year and never been before

There are lots of good places to eat in Calangute. I love the Tibetan Kitchen and the Plantain Leaf. I also like the Capricorn. Seriously, you'll find lots of places to eat. Look for places that seem busy.

UK
reviews: 155
10. Re: going to goatwice this year and never been before

When I said £500 we go away from a month and eat out at lunch and in the evening. We eat fish and veggie but dont drink that much. I usually have several massages pedicures but stopped having clothes made as they never look good when we get home.

Lynda