We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the dreaded dentist

Which Calangute hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chippenham, wilts
reviews: 2
the dreaded dentist

hello all,

was thinking about maybe going to the dentist out there as i heard it's quite cheap, anyway 9 sleeps to go and i've pulled a filling out with chewing gum so i'm going to have to go now!

heard a bit about" smiles" in calangute. anyone recommend them or anywhere else? also is it that much cheaper?

cheers,

steve

sheffield england
1. Re: the dreaded dentist

Hi

Both me & my hubby went to smiles a few times in nov & we were very pleased, between us we had check ups a polish a crown & whitening. We are going again next week to goa & will book in for another check up.( Go for it ) when you have been there a couple of day's.

chippenham, wilts
reviews: 2
2. Re: the dreaded dentist

thanks for that jerseysue, might bump into you in reception!

we land 5th march for 2 weeks.

not long now!

steve

Calangute, India
reviews: 13
3. Re: the dreaded dentist

hi steve,

well what you are saying is definately the right thing and you can be definately sure you can get good dental treatment done out there in goa....

I personally got done done at "International dental Rehabilitation Clinic" 24 crowns and to tell you the fact i was really terified to go to a dentist as i was scared as a child but these guys were really great .. and the cheapest as well ....

they are at the golden nest in calangute , close to the calangute market on the arpora road, they are known as the SMILES as it says on their visiting card you can call the dentist Dr Toshepu at 9822147148 just put the india code guess it is 0091 or smething

any way have a great holiday and a good treatment

cheers

Michelle

London

leeds uk
reviews: 8
4. Re: the dreaded dentist

Hi there,

anyone who is contemplating dental treatment in goa will have nothing to fear, the hygene and work standards are very high regardless of which practice you chose..

ian.......

Plymouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
reviews: 31
5. Re: the dreaded dentist

YEP, i went to smiles in calangute, had a cap done, no problems 12 months later, so i'd say they are OK.

BOB

yorkshire
6. Re: the dreaded dentist

Hi saffidog

Hope you had a good time.

Did you go to the dentist, and if so would you reccommend them?

Can you ( or jerseysue) remember approximate cost of check up and clean, crown and whitening.

We're off to the Nizmar at the end of the month and my hubby's got a wobbly crown, and we're struggling to get an appointment before then locally even going private!

Thought we may as well both try a dentist in Goa.

7. Re: the dreaded dentist

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:23 am, August 28, 2009