We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

royal goan beach club, royal palm,goa

Which Benaulim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
leeds
reviews: 12
royal goan beach club, royal palm,goa

me and my wife are visiting the royal goan beach club,royal palm in november, could anyone please give me some info about eating and drinking out, and the resort in general, first time visit to goa, any help would be appreciate

The Stunning...
Destination Expert
for Goa, Scottish Highlands
reviews: 126
1. Re: royal goan beach club, royal palm,goa

Benaulim is a lovely village with a great atmosphre and a lovely beach. On the beach try Joncy's (The first shack beside the car park) Hawai was also very good last season. Jo cons is an excellant restaurant. Margao is only 15 mins. away by taxi and is a great market town to explore one morning. If you go to Margao try Tato's for breakfast and Banjara or Gaylin for lunch.(They are on the street that runs from the left corner of the main square up a hill with Tato's down a lane on you left between Banjara and Gaylin if that makes sense).

Dagenham, ESSEX
reviews: 1
2. Re: royal goan beach club, royal palm,goa

Royal Palms is a nice resort but it's starting to look a bit tired of late. The rooms are large with separate bedrooms and kitchens with fridges. (we usually chuck out all the hotels mini bar stuff and fill it with our own.) Taxis are available outside the hotel charging 50 rs to the beach ( about 15 mins walk ) and various prices to restaraunts in the evening. Sea Rose on the way to the beach is quite good. Other restaraunts within easy reach are Fusion in Colva for steaks and Lucky Star or try Goan Village in Cavelossim. The taxi Drivers will find you somewhere different every night if you want it. the restaraunts are reasonably priced and the taxis are not bad either. If there is just two of you it will be cheaper (and more fun) to get a tuc tuc. For dry cleaning go to Frank Belo at Maria Hall. If you are not sure about anything ask Betty in Reception . She is very helpful and won't send you off to dodgy places. Sometimes the taxi drivers will try to get you to stop off to look in various shops like Sheldons Emporium, they get commission and the shops do a hard sell on you so be warned. A firm NO usually does the trick. General tips. Take a torch, electricity is unreliable and several power cuts a day is the norm and when it's dark it's DARK.

Its a safe place so no need to worry about going out and about. The people are friendly and ready to help. If you get the chance visit Agonda Beach, Beautiful ! and of course no visit To Goa is complete without a visit to Anjuna Market, it's manic. Relax and enjoy

Jeff

suffolk
reviews: 2
3. Re: royal goan beach club, royal palm,goa

Hi just read yr post, we too r going to the same hotel in November 7/11 a party of 4, to celebrate my hubbys 50th b'day (he does not know yet!!) so shhhhhhhhhhh

so am looking forward to it. It will be our first time in Goa too, and i hve heard nothing bad. All very good cheap and tasty food.

may see you there!!!

hve a nice holiday.

Denise

leeds
reviews: 12
4. Re: royal goan beach club, royal palm,goa

Hi Denise

just read your message.Definatley be a party atmosphere as it's my 39th on the 12th Nov. Only 2 of us going.

See you there!!

PS- look for the tall guy with tatoo's

See you soon

Woody & Gill

Broxburn, scotland
5. Re: royal goan beach club, royal palm,goa

We have just booked to go to the Royal Goan Beach Club Royal Palms. Has anyone visited recently and if so can you tell us how good or bad the resort is?

We have read some of the reviews on this web site and have seen mixed reviews.

We have 48 hours to change our booking so a quick response would be helpful.

My Email address is tomybfc@aol.com.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

6. Re: royal goan beach club, royal palm,goa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, August 27, 2009