We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to eat similar to Cosmo's?

Which Gulf Shores hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canal Winchester...
reviews: 49
Place to eat similar to Cosmo's?

Looking for a place to eat dinner with similar food quality as Cosmo's.........maybe Tin Top?

Gulf Shores, Alabama
reviews: 390
1. Re: Place to eat similar to Cosmo's?

Try Cobalt, Zen, Fisher's, Shipp's Harbor, Nolan's or Legends. if you want a little more upscale try Villagio or the Sunset Corkroom.

Gulf Shores, AL
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores, Orange Beach
reviews: 16
2. Re: Place to eat similar to Cosmo's?

Okay...I'll ask the stupid question. Why not go to Cosmo's?

Canal Winchester...
reviews: 49
3. Re: Place to eat similar to Cosmo's?

we went to Cosmo's and are now looking for someplace else to try. we tried Nolans tonight I broke my rule and did not get seafood and got the fillet topped with crabmeat it was delicious. my husband got the ribeye it was good for what it was.

Gulf Shores, AL
Destination Expert
4. Re: Place to eat similar to Cosmo's?

Got it. Not much of a Nolan's fan. I'll cook steaks at home before I'll go to Nolan's.

Gulf Shores, Alabama
reviews: 390
5. Re: Place to eat similar to Cosmo's?

Nolan's 16 oz. Steerbutt was the best steak on the island when they had their original location on Beach Rd. I have heard the quality has slipped a little but didn't know how bad.

Gulf Shores, AL
Destination Expert
6. Re: Place to eat similar to Cosmo's?

Yeah, agree that the original location had better food. Not sure why, as it's the same bunch of people running the place. Maybe bringing the kids into the business isn't as good an idea as it sounds....

Fairhope, Alabama
reviews: 5
7. Re: Place to eat similar to Cosmo's?

There is a new Louisiana restsurant that is open at the Wharf. Sorry I forgot the name.

Gulf Shores, Alabama
reviews: 3
8. Re: Place to eat similar to Cosmo's?

I believe the new place at the Wharf is Louisiana Pantry by chef Thomas Wolf. Haven't been yet.

West Hartford...
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores
reviews: 42
9. Re: Place to eat similar to Cosmo's?

Also at The Wharf, Compleat Angler has replaced the old Guy Harvey's restaurant. Nice waterfront views and a Caribbean-oriented menu.

Robert C- I'm glad to see you mentioned Zen. I love their creative Asian-fusion menu, especially their hoisin-glazed ribs.

Starkville...
reviews: 28
10. Re: Place to eat similar to Cosmo's?

We love Cafe Graze in Orange Beach for Italian. I saw that Lesters has reopened near the Wharf. That used to be one our favorites. Used to get paneed catfish on goueda grits that was so good! (please forgive my sp) We plan on trying Cobalts sometime. Cosmos is our fav!