We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3bhk in a good society for rent

Which Kolkata (Calcutta) hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Delhi, India
reviews: 11
3bhk in a good society for rent

Hi

I will be shifting to Kolkata with my husband in 10 days.I am looking for a 3 bhk apartment for rent.Our office will be in salt lake sect 5.

I want to know which is the best society with amenities like swimming pool ,club house to stay near salt lake.

Please help as we just have 10 days .

Thanks in advance

Kolkata (Calcutta...
reviews: 69
1. Re: 3bhk in a good society for rent

There are many new societies in salt lake where you can get these amenities. The best way to finalize is through a real estate broker other wise it will be very difficult for you to find out or locate out.

They will gonna charge you for this but you can negotiate with them. Send me your email I'd and I will suggest you good 2-3 brokers and if you feel so than you can contact them.

Rgds

Sanchit

Kolkata (Calcutta...
2. Re: 3bhk in a good society for rent

There are many new societies in salt lake where you can get these amenities. The best way to finalize is through a real estate broker other wise it will be very difficult for you to find out or locate out.

They will gonna charge you for this but you can negotiate with them. Send me your email I'd and I will suggest you good 2-3 brokers and if you feel so than you can contact them.

Rgds

Sanchit

New Delhi, India
reviews: 11
3. Re: 3bhk in a good society for rent

Hi

Thanks for the reply.The new societies are in new Town .2 - 3km from salt lake.Only good society in salt lake is on the back side of city center 1 .But rent is arounf 55k for 3bhk

And my husband went to see new Town societies but they were not as good as the Highland park on EM Bypass.

Please suggest between highland park ,new town and salt lake that suits my requirement

Kolkata (Calcutta...
4. Re: 3bhk in a good society for rent

Hi Niharika

New town is really upcoming and many modern societies are coming up with ultra modern amenities. If you will have your own car than i would suggest you can go for New town. The roads are wide, its clean and the feel is fresh out there.

Hiland park is a bit far away from salt lake sector V area. As your office is in sector V it will be great if you stay at salt lake or new town area.

1> Greenwood Park & Greenwood Sonata of Bengal Shrachi is a good Completed project over there.

2> Ujjwala The Condoville by Ambuja Neotia Group is also a very good choice. Right beside City Centre 2 and Swissotel Hotel.

3> Unitech Group is also coming up with ultra modern projects you can contact them also.

Rgds

Sanchit

5. Re: 3bhk in a good society for rent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 12, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kolkata (Calcutta)