We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tea garden near darjeeling

Which Darjeeling hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Digha, India
Tea garden near darjeeling

I am planning to visit NJP in the second week of may. I have 2 days to visit and stay in a peaceful tae garden which is safe as my wife and two year old son will be with me. Can someone suggets a nice and affordable place

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India
reviews: 34
1. Re: Tea garden near darjeeling

Cheapest option is Makaibari TE homestay, but its in Karseong. If you want to stay in TE bungalow amidst of tea garden, it would cost around Rs.4000 per night with food.

Edited: 10:00 am, January 21, 2013
Noida, Uttar...
2. Re: Tea garden near darjeeling

i wish to purchase some fine tea from tea garden near darjeeling. suggest some tea garden

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India
reviews: 34
3. Re: Tea garden near darjeeling

There are makeshift stalls nearby Happy Valley Tea Estate, but they dont sell tea of that garden, rather fooling tourists by the location of the shops. Buy genuine Darjeeling tea from 'Nathmull' at the mall, they have other branches also.

Edited: 2:55 am, April 17, 2013
4. Re: Tea garden near darjeeling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, April 19, 2014