We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lepchajagat

Which Darjeeling hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kolkata (Calcutta...
reviews: 34
Lepchajagat

Hello fellow travelers

I have already booked the WBFDC Suite 1 and 2 for a mid-September trip to Lepcha. I shall be accompanied with my family including my parents (total team members 5, including my 9 year old son). From Lepcha, we shall travel to Darjeeling for a 3 days stay.

Could you please enlighten me on the following:

1. I have been told to take a share Jeep from NJP station to Ghoom and from there a Taxi to drop me at WBFDC lodge. Will it be the right thing to do? And what could be the expected cost?

2. What could be the expected weather of Lepcha in mid-September? How cold would it be? I am little concerned about my parents and would pack woolens for them accordingly.

3. From Lepcha, how best would we be able reach Darjeeling? If we hire an exclusive car, what could be the approximate cost?

4. Could you share names of some good hotels, with running hot and cold water at Darjeeling?

From Darjeeling we shall come back to NJP for a trip back home.

Please let me know any other information that I may require to know for my trip.

Thank you

Kolkata (Calcutta...
11. Re: Lepchajagat

@ UruUruMon ... Please upload few snaps of Kanchenzangha and/or visited places.

Thanks & Regards

Arnab Das

12. Re: Lepchajagat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 pm, December 15, 2013