We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip to Darjeeling,Lava,Lolegaon,Rishop in Mid Nov 2012

Which Darjeeling hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kolkata (Calcutta...
reviews: 1
Trip to Darjeeling,Lava,Lolegaon,Rishop in Mid Nov 2012

I will want to go to Darjeeling,Kalingpong, Lava, Lolegaon, Rishop on 9th November 2012 for 07 days with my family (2 adult & 1 Child 11years).

Please give me the tour programme & advice, hotel name, boking procedure etc.

Thanks

Jyoti

97 replies to this topic
Kolkata (Calcutta...
reviews: 23
91. Re: Trip to Darjeeling,Lava,Lolegaon,Rishop in Mid Nov 2012

Sumana_bit ,

Don't think by train Araku is possible in a day ..The VSKP -KRDL train number 58501 start from VSKP (Vishakapatnam) 6.50 Am and reach Boraguha at 9.39 and Araku at 10.40 AM. you have to reach Araku station for better transport facility. from Boraguha transport service is poor.

Train number 56502 KRDL -VSKP start KRDL from 9.50 AM and reach araku at 14.50 and Boraguha is 15.54.

For same day return you get only 3 hours and my experience tells that it is not worth to visit Araku in a day. at least one night stay at Araku preferable.

I agree with ashishda and Suggest add Hydrabad in your plan instead of Araku . According to me Araku would be viable and more convenient if you visit Jagdalpur for Chitrakut falls. It is niagra of India.

If Hydrabad is not possible it is better to spent one night at Araku with Anantagiri Coffe Hills. There is New spot also developed which called "PARUA". Kolkata based Diamond travels Have a resort Over there . Popularly known As Diamond Parua Lake resort .

In the time of Puja Advance Booking is required for VSKP-KRDL train to and Fro also suggested one night stay at Rishikonda Beach. Andhra pradesh tourism have a resort there .

Kolkata (Calcutta...
reviews: 2
92. Re: Trip to Darjeeling,Lava,Lolegaon,Rishop in Mid Nov 2012

You can try this Himalayan tour with wildlife of doars.

Day 1. Arrival at NJP/IXP transfer to Lava (4hr) . At Lava and enjoy the breathtaking landscape that surrounds you and after lunch visit Lava Jamgon Kongtrul Monastery , evening free. Overnight stay in Lava.

Day2. After have breakfast start full day excursion to Kolakham(A small village) ,Chhangey water fall,Neora valley Wildlife sanctuary and lake. Evening free to visit local lava mandir. Over night stay in Lava.

Day3.Morning, after breakfast transfer to Rishop village through dense fine forest . after lunch enjoy the panoramic beauty of Kanchenjunga from rishop and go for a nature walk .Over night stay in rishop.

Day4.After have a early breakfast transfer to Lataguri(doars) through scenic tea garden and fine forest.Evening free. Over night stay in Lataguri.

Day5. Morning safari inside the Gorumara N.P (10Kms). As you pass through the dense forests you may come across the rare sight of a leopard licking its paw from a huge branch or a herd of elephants crossing your way. Drive to Chapramari wildlife sanctuary (30kms) via Murti. Deep inside the Chapramari forests there is a small pond, where mostly the gaurs or the elephants come to drink water. The forest rest house inside the forest gives a brilliant view of the pond surrounded by forests. Overnight stay Lataguri.

Day6. Transfer back to New Mal JN/NJP/IXB . Come back to your sweet home with some sweet memories of Himalaya and wildlife.

Calcutta, West...
93. Re: Trip to Darjeeling,Lava,Lolegaon,Rishop in Mid Nov 2012

We r 4 adults,planinng to visit rishop lava and lolegaon,its 3 night 4 days programme ....pls suggest which place will be better to stay to get thekba ultimate nature touch

Thans a lot

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India
reviews: 26
94. Re: Trip to Darjeeling,Lava,Lolegaon,Rishop in Mid Nov 2012

Loleygaon, Rishyap and Kolakham would be a better combination in all respect.

Edited: 10:07 pm, August 16, 2013
Kolkata (Calcutta...
reviews: 23
95. Re: Trip to Darjeeling,Lava,Lolegaon,Rishop in Mid Nov 2012

Jayeeta412,

Asishda is right .... Avoid Lava , Stay at Kolakham or Jhandidara.

Kolkata (Calcutta...
reviews: 1
96. Re: Trip to Darjeeling,Lava,Lolegaon,Rishop in Mid Nov 2012

Hello,

We want to visit Ahmedabad during mid October'2014. Please give me the tour programme.

Jyoti

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India
reviews: 26
97. Re: Trip to Darjeeling,Lava,Lolegaon,Rishop in Mid Nov 2012

Jyoti123

Post your query to Ahmedabad Forum.

Edited: 7:37 am, today
Reply to: Trip to Darjeeling,Lava,Lolegaon,Rishop in Mid Nov 2012
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted